AM I THAT LUCKY ?
Guess what. I KENA 'JACKPOT ' TODAY ! I've got a small mountain on my forehead! Well.. mainly because of my studpid-ness. After bio, went back to class.. Asked Kah Yan to hold my book for awhile. Then she was somehow playing with it. I was in front of her and she thought i wanted to catch my book so she threw my book towards me and BANG there goes my forehead... * SCREAMS * MY FOREHEAD~~~~~ KY run towards me and looked at me and she went ZOMGGGGSHH YOUR FOREHEAD IS BLEEDING !! O.O|| I was like ZOMGSH ? Zhen Zhe was like WEIH YOU LOOK LIKE THE FISH, FA LO HON! I was like WTH ? FA LO HON ?? Then KY and I quickly run to the toilet. Reach the toilet quickly look at my forehead and I was like @.@ REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT FIRGGIN FISH. T_T Clean my forehead. Just bengkak and a lil blood that's it. Scared me like hell. I thought my blood was gushing out like crazy. Well, KY kept apologizing. I wasn't angry at her AT ALL~ But she still kept apologizing. ._. Then I kept saying its okay lah! Nothing to worry.. I was crazy I suppose ? Somebody hit you in the head and you never get angry. Uhh.. I really wasn't angry. Maybe I'm in a good mood ? hahah. Who knows. I don't even know. ._.

HMM.. Today's basketball competition was a WONDERFUL and FUNNY one ! Ball went to the other side of the school where there are monkeys living and when the guys were playing it was so darn funny. Wai Weng fell into the water. Butt and shirt wet. He was like getting the ball and PAK there goes his butt. If you were there, you'll laugh your heart out ~ Its really funny lahh. Aiya have to sleep already ! Going out lata ~ MOVIE x3