|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Crazy Sunday .
Guess what ? Mei Zhuen and I were sot yesterday. We went to orchestra EARLY because we thought that yesterday the quartets were coming to perform. So we went there at 4.30pm. ._. Mom and dad went with me too. They wanted to watch the quartets perform. Well in the end i ended up lepak-ing in the toilet with Mei Zhuen. Well 1 thing about toilet.. Girls takes pictures in toilet. But we didn't really take pictures in the toilet. We PLAYED IN THE TOILET! *PiANGGG~~* Stayed in the toilet like for 30 minutes and chatted non stop ( girls do that OKAY what can we do in the toilet doing nothing ? ). We mainly talked about HIM~ xP. Yeah.. The toilet smells like MENTOS tho. hahah. They burn something like those aromatherapy thingy. Don't know what is that. -.- AND it SMELLS LIKE MENTOS! GOSH. Why would people want their toilet to smell like MENTOS ? Who knows ? After staying in the toilet for about half an hour, we went into the hall and started PRACTISING! After practise we went somewhere near for DINNER ! Went back home and somehow slept at 12am. Don't have the camera now.. I'll upload em later ! :DD |

