|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
A Day.
* Blurry * Mmm.. Yesterday night went for a movie with they guys. I'm always with guys. -.- Because I'm a girl ! LOL ~ whatever. :p Yesterday went to watch BATMAN. It was OKAY. Not that great. The storyline was really boring tho. BUT.. i LOVE JOKER ! He's SOO.. GEE I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAINE ~ BUT HE'S JUST SO DARN ATTRACTIVE ? ( I'm crazy eh ? ._. ) whatever~ joker's the best guy in that movie. Hahah. Went to Mid Valley for the movie. It was so darn packed. Really packed. The lines were totally LONG. ~_~ Lucky we bought the tickets on Wednesday. :DD Reach there at about 8 something. The movie starts at 9.30pm. I went to MPH to lepak. Bro and friend went to lepak. When i walk into MPH i saw this book. Its about palm reading! And so,, i took the book and read till like 9.00 and i was like ZOMG ? SO FAST 9 ALREADY. I call my brother and asked him to wait for me at the entrance. Walk walk walk.. then quickly cari brother.. 9.30 already ~ went in and sit at our place. There was a group from i dont know where. They took a group photo and i snap 1 shot of them. LOL. Nothing to do what. Movie starts. Well.. the movie ended at about 12am. When home and sleep at about 1 something. Tomorrow friend's birthday.
Woke up around 10.15 this morning. Still so sleep. I feel like a friggin PIG. Miserable-nya. Then went downstairs and lie down for awhile. ._. Dad asked me to wash up. So.. i just listened to him. When i was brushing my teeth he was like XINYI ! Im going to my office. Have breakfast with your mom ! I cant wait for her. Have tonnes of work to do. I was like OKAY. So he went out. Waited for mom to come back. She went to the market. She quickly bath and we when for breakfast somewhere near our church in PJ. While eating.. She went to do something. So.. i eat and waited for her. Finish up everthing around 12.30pm. Then went to grandmother's house to talk to her and grandpa. Talk talk talk till 2 something. Then I went to Kai Kuan's house. She's celebrating her birthday at home beacuse the guys were BROKE. Well when i reached her house, the guys were like swimming. She asked me to join them but i was like nono. I dont wanna swim. -.- There was this small kid there swimming also he SPLASHED WATER AT ME!! So geram.. Lucky i never get wet. If not I'm sooo gonna SLAP HIM. ( Small kid cannot slap la, later cry.. I'll be in trouble. ) So KK went up with me. The guys swam about an hour or so.. So everybody bath and eat. They were like hungry crocodiles. I never eat tho. I wasnt that hungry. Eat ALOT this morning. A bowl of beef noodle and about half a bowl of porridge. -.- So i just drink and drink and drink. Guys ate like they never eat before. And guess what Chean Lee said. He was like EH, wo de shen cai hen hao a. Then I think Tsae Chou said sure la. Like a girl only. Then the other guys started laughing. He's so darn perasan. -.- Talked and watch tv at the same time while eating. When Hao Ting wanted to go home, KK took the cake out and he said sing first then only I go home lo. So we sang her the song. Ate the cake. I never eat also. -.- was really full still. My stomach is so funny. Its like 3.30 that time and I'm still not hungry. -.- Well.. after that the guys sit for about half and hour and all of them went to iplay. So KK and I went to Mid for awhile. I told her I was so darn sleepy. But she never said anything. -.- Nevermind. So went to Mid. Walk walk walk.. Ate ice cream. She eat and I never eat AGAIN. I just buy some junk food for Monday. Then we went home. HOME AT LAST. Mom said that we're going to Aunt's house for diner. The food there was AWESOME!! My aunt cooks really GOOD FOOD!! She's a PRO! Hahah. Spaghetti with tomato seafood sauce and some beef sauce. Bolongnese [ ( whatever the spelling is ) -.- I'm a bad speller. ): Mind me.. ] Chicken and SALAD! I LOVE THE SALAD !! Its REALLY GOOD. |

