|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Great Day ?
Yesterday was really a great day. During GKK we had inter house games. I watched the whole game and ditched Lily and Kah Yan. LOL! I think they were damn pissed. But WHO CARES ? I don't. (: They wanted to go for BAND. Well, if you wanna go for BAND than GO LAH. Why must i FOLLOW YOU ? I'm not your whoever you think I am. I don't wanna go its my problem. Not YOURS. ( I was like so damn pissed at them THAT TIME ). Don't bother about them already. -.- OKAY.. Back to the topic. BASKETBALL MATCH! Well, when BLUE was against YELLOW, it was SO DARN BORING. Its like 5 versus 5 but 2 of the yellow house girls were only playing. The other 3 was like standing there and doing NOTHING!! What for you be in the team and DON'T PLAY ? Its like the other two of your members are fighting for the ball and three of you were standing WAYYY BEHIND WATCHING both your members. Its so darn STUPID. But Zhen Zhe said the both of them were GOOD. So she and her teammates were having a hard time.
WHOA. Last night ate dinner in SS2. Food was great BUT Modesto in Bangsar is surely better! Was so darn hungry. Waited for my dad FOR SOOO LONG. He's like the KING. All of us was waiting for him. We're all HUNGRY and its like 7.3Xpm already ? Wait wait wait.. At last dad came down. It took us at least 20-30 mins to SS2. Its the traffic. My stomach was growling NON STOP. Well, at last we reach the place. We went to THE CAVE for dinner. The place was unique and it really looks like a CAVE. When we went in we were like Whoa. Nice place! That's how the interior of THE CAVE looks like. Hhaha. We went three floors up. Ordered food. Waited for like quite awhile. Talked and talked and talked. The food came AT LAST! I'm kinda lazy to write ( REALLY LAZY ) So... LET THE PICTURES do the TALKING ! :D |

