Not A Good Day ?
Aha! Went to school like everyone do. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY ? An accident happened. I SAW A DEAD BODY ! A DEAD BODY ! It never really scare me. I'm like used to looking at dead people. There's this patch of blood near his body. Sad la.. ( I never feel sad or anything -.- I kinda said something about him ) Reach school at about 8.30am. SO LATE. But when i masuk class, a a lot of people also haven come. ._. They were later then me a few minutes. well, talk talk talk ABOUT THAT DEAD MAN. When i told everyone that he was blocking ' the whole world ' from coming to school, everyone was like YOU SO BAD LA. I never say anything tho. I thought to myself..

AHA. I'M SO DARN DEAD. Kena catch for the cards. DANG.. That teacher. I've finish her work and still confiscate. Never mind. Whatever she wants to do I also cannot do anything. ._. Well, that's Hon Sing's card. Maybe I'll kena demerit points from i don't know who. I think it's like 15 points ? GEE.. I NEVER KENA THAT MUCH DEMERIT POINTS BEFORE LAHH. Geram. Told mom about it and she was like. uh huh uh huh.. ._. Maybe she's not listening. I think I'll get something out if it. Maybe God would help x). Hope so.