|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
SKiPPED SCHOOL ! ):
Oh boy.. I skipped school secara tidak langsung? LOL. Whatever.. I'm lazy. Actually i WAS SUPPOSE TO GO TO SCHOOL. But then i kinda MISS THE SCHOOL BUS. Geee. I somehow didn't notice the school bus was outside my house waiting for me. ._. I was like playing the piano while waiting for my school bus and suddenly i heard someone honking so i went and check whether it is my school bus.And when i went out i was like nobody's there. Maybe I'm just dreaming or somehow too tired. Then waited and waited.... while waiting i took some pictures some more ._. I waited for like half and hour or so.. I looked at the clock and I was like OMG ? WHY THE SCHOOL BUS STILL HAVEN COME?? Then my mom came back and ask me why am I still at home and i gave her the i-don't-know face. Then she said LETS GO FOR BREAKFAST! I was like @.@ . She never scold me or anything. ._. Feel bad la. Ok lo. We went for breakfast near Kai Kuan's house. FISH HEAD NOODLE ~ x3 my favourite ! It was so darn SPICY!! They put ALOT OF GINGER and PEPPER T_T. GOSH.. i don't like ginger and pepper. But then i still manage to finish the WHOLE THING. ~_~ my mouth was like red red and bengkak and i look like some girl with swollen lips. ._. After the spicy breakfast mom send me back.
Slept whole afternoon. Look at my books also can sleep already ._. SPM is so darn near and i still can SLEEP LIKE A PIG. What am i think eh. I don't wanna fail my SPM ): and I;m so LAZY. HELPPPPP. * screams like a lunatic * I'm insane. I have to STUDY !! Ciaoz. Have to STUDY STUDY STUDY ! |

