|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Anda tidak terpilih untuk menyertai Program Latihan Khidmat Negara bagi sesi 6/2009.
WHOOTS! When i saw this I was OVERJOYED. BUT... There's another 2 more badge. So I can't really be THAT happy. At least I don't have to go thru those syrup drinking and food that is idk now? ._. Whatever. Justin was so darn disappointed when he found out he never kena. ._. Gee.. GUYS ARE SO UNPREDICTABLE. Some of them don't wanna go because of their frigging HAIR~! Some wanna go because they wanna have fun? I don't know ehs. Well, a BIG CONGRATZ to Chean Lee! HE KENA-ED! Hahah. Ehs, cannot laugh at him now. Later I kena he laugh back at me. The pot calling the kettle black. -.- So have to wait for all all the badge to come out only can LAUGH sepuas-puas hati right! ( I'm A BAD GIRL ): ) Ciaoz! Tuition ~ x3 ~ |

