|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Flying Cards !
Nothing really happened today. Well, except for the FLYING CARDS. This whole week our class is like playing with cards non stop. It's just because of HON SING. He started the whole thing. He flip the cards and the card flew around the class and everybody was like ' teach me! teach me! ' ( obviously in Cantonese ). I'm not talking bad about him. :) He teach a few guys in class. Then the ' a few ' people teach almost everyone. Because everyone wanted to know how to do it. Then almost everyone in class know how to ' fly ' these cards. When Chun Jun learned how to fly the cards. He did some stupid poses when he's ' flying ' the cards. SO LAME LAH. x) Okay lahh. He teach me the trick. THANK YOU LOHH. :D When Hon Sing saw him teaching me he was like ' Don't teach already la. The whole class know how to do already. ' We IGNORED HIM. ._.
BORING DAY. After that we had MATHS period. Than AAAHHHH... BM ENRICHMENT CLASS. I REALLY DONT LIKE BM! AND the teacher. She's SO DARN BIAS! If my BM teacher sees this. I'm DEAD. (: I don't really care. ._. She's just a BIAS teacher with not that good teaching skills. :X OKAY! FORGET HER! Back top the topic. Mmmm.... BM Enrichment Class. She was ABSENT! When we heard that ( you know lahh we were darn happy ) we were like OMG ? ARE YOU SERIOUS ? We were soooo happy. Then Edmund, Zhen Zhe and me were discussing about Giap Chin's handwriting. He's handwriting is friggin small. Small until his pen can use for HALF A YEAR! Can you believe it ? You better. xP Because it is sooo true. hahah. Then Lily and Kah Yan came over and see what we're doing. Then I said ' Who can write smaller than Giap Chin ah ?' Then we started competing who can write smaller than Giap Chin. Guess who won? ZHEN ZHE LAH OF COURSE ! She's PRO MAN! We were laughing all the way. She really write till we have to put the book a few CM away from us. ._. Write write write.. Then RINNGGGGGGG!! TIME'S UP! SCHOOL END! Then BYE-ED each other and BALIK RUMAH. END OF DAY. :D |

