|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Just FOOD and JESS.
* SCREAMS AND JUMPS AROUND * WHOOOOOTS ! CONGRATULATIONS TO LEE CHONG WEI for entering the FINALS ( BADMINTON OF COURSE ) ! He's so darn PRO! The Korean player, Lee ALSO was a good player. BUT.. BUT ! Chong Wei still won the SemiFinals. :DDD! Pressure, people cheering etc.. Rushing towards him ehs. GO CHONG WEI ! :P Today, gahh.. went our for two hours. -.- Had lunch with JESS ! :D So long never see her. Went to Italiannies for lunch. We ordered some shrimp pasta. (: Eat eat eat.. Talk talk talk.. Then suddely Jess's mom call and ask whether where were we and she said she'll be coming to fetch us. So we ate REALLY FAST. I MEANT REALLY FAST. Seriously, we finished the whole thing in about 10 mins. There were LEFTOVERS. Both of us ordered a large plate and shared BUT there were still LEFTOVERS. -_- I wasn't in mood for eating? Feel so full. So we paid and went back. BTW I hope your ( Jess ) leg will be OKAY in no time ! :DD Blah blah blah... Reach home. SLEEP. Around 4pm Kay came to my house and fetch me. Played basketball in Kai Kuan's house. Was raining a little. But we still managed to play. (: We stayed in the gym room and exercise. hahah. Talk while exercising. ._. Play play play.. Then we balik. :DD Guess whose favourite. |

