|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Shitters ! :O & Ghost. (:
Something REALLY FUNNY HAPPENED THIS MORNING IN SCHOOL! Four people INCLUDING ME shit in school. So LAME. Edmund started the whole shitting thing first. He was like ' OMG! I STOMACH ACHE. Than he went to the toilet. Then Zhen Zhe suddenly STOMACH ACHE ALSO. Than she went to the toilet ALSO. She shitted for a few minutes ? -.- Was really fast tho. Hahha. After she shit. THEN IT WAS MY TURN. So I told Kah Yan I wanna go to the toilet. She also said she WANTS TO SHIT. I WAS LIKE ZOMG ? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE IN OUR CLASS ? SHITTING PERIOD IS IT? Zhen Zhe said something like. WAHH.. Stomach chuan ran is it. ._. Edmund -> Zhen Zhe -> Me A.K.A XinYi -> Kah Yan. MY GOSH. After that Zhen Zhe SHIT AGAIN. ._. She's having stomach ache. ._. Poor Zhen Zhe.
After the shitting, went for Biology class. On the way back to class. We PLAYED WATER in the toilet. Actually I didn't play. It was Kah Yan and Zhen Zhe. PLay and laugh non stop. Then saw Mr Yu. He was like looking at me and Kah Yan. But Kah Yan didn't know he was looking at her. Then I turn her around AND SHE LOOK AT HIM AND CONTINUE LAUGHING. ._. Then ALL OF US LAUGH. So darn lame and crazy weih. Okay.. Today really laugh alot in school. UHHH YEAH.. TODAY IS THE GHOST FESTIVAL ! :OO! I meant tonight. So if you don't wanna meet things that you don't wanna see.. DON'T GO OUT AT NIGHT ! (: haha. Well, i didn't give a damn about it and i went out around 11.5Xpm. ._. YUMCHA TIME ! Went to Neelas with Mommy. We WALK THERE. ._. Quite cooling and windy tho. Enjoy walking A LOT in the middle of the night. xDD The park was REALLY PITCH BLACK. Saw the basketball. Hahah. Swing ! I wanted to sit on the swing but...... you know lahh. Walk about 5-10 mins then we reach Neelas. I was like Wah, ghost door opening still got so many people chatting, drinking and watching Olympics. Chatted with Mommy.. Blah blah blah. Ordered tehhh-tarikkkkkkk and roti canai. Then makan makan makan.. Talk again.. After finishing we walked back. (: And YAY ! I SKIPPED SCHOOL TODAY. ._. I'm so darn lazy. Got to change weihs. |

