|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Tiring Day.
HAHA. Guess what? Today ALOT of things happened.
Well, before GKK. I played this Rubik's Cube. That's what they call. Chun Jun teach me how to move the colors here and there. I kinda got blur when he teach me. Haha. But I still understand what he says. THANKS CHUN JUN! xD Then we went down to the basketball court. When I walked pass Kah Yan she was like.. Xin Yi, come come. I have to borrow your PE shirt and I went what for ? She wanted to play Ping Pong and she never bring her PE shirt. SO.. ME BEING THE KIND GIRL EXCHANGED SHIRTS WITH HER. (: She won the first round but Min Yee lost the second. SO BLUE HOUSE WIN. AGAIN. Geee... They win almost EVERY TYPE OF GAME! Geram lahh. Well, I never really watched the basketball competition. Was busy playing the cube. Giap Chin and Kee Yang was having a hard time teaching me. :X SORRY GUYS. I AM SLOW. On the way home an accident happened. Accident. ( which is normal ) But this time the accident was really. When you see it you'll go OMG! Because the whole car was like KEMEK. Sticking into the wall! There's this kid ( he's like 4 or 5 ? ) in the school bus shit-ed in his pants. He made us LAUGH like some lunatic. The guy that carried Timmy was so darn scared because he was scared that he shit on his pants. He was like.. Is it coming out ?' He kept asking the small boy. Poor boy. Timmy's face was looked really terrible. He was in agony. He kept stopping his shit from coming out. ._. We laughed non stop weihs. ( I know I'm teruk. ) Laugh till my stomach went SOTTY A LIL. TODAY IS REALLY TIRING ! Walk walk.... From Bangsar to Maybank. .__. When to MARMALADE to have EARLY DINNER. Eat eat eat.. When to MPH. Read some books. Then we went home. Today is Mom's birthday weih! Never buy anything for her. BUT I AM TREATING HER SOMETHING! :DD She went out with her friends. At home, I watched MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA. Its really interesting and nice. And now here I am blogging. Going to sleep soon. I have violin classes tomorrow. |

