Escape, Fever and Stuffs.


" Hey guys, you going back already ?"
"Sure lahh, if not stay here and listen to what motivational talk meh. Sure very boring one."
"Ok loh. How are you going back ? Can fetch us and outside school?"
"My cousin fetching back lo. Ok."
( Planning on how to get out of school. ) *Crapping A LOT*




That whole convo was after the exam. EST. EST was..... gee.. i don't really like that subject. Its kinda tough? ( everything for me IS TOUGH. ._. ) So have to study lor. Life's like that. ): Mm.. During the WHOLE exam. There was NO ELECTRICITY. IT WAS HOT LIKE ~_~. Dubai's way hotter. ;P Finished up the whole thing and tried to SLEEP. But wasn't really sleepy so dream all the way. I know I shouldn't do that. BUT STILL.. After EST, it was EST even worst. It was hotter then before. But i fell asleep straight away after i finish the paper. What was I thinking. I was really tired ? Or I did the paper really fast and just wanted to sleep. There's something I wanna say. This time I don't have the exam feel. Gee... There's this friend she said something like " This years SPM student ah damn lazy. All also don't wanna study." ITS LIKE SO DAMN TRUE. EVERYONE I KNOW they just continue their games and drawings and stuffs they shouldn't be doing. LIKE ME. ._.


Okay back to the topic. After EST 2, everyone was talking about whether to go for the Motivational Talk. Its some talk that MOTIVATES you and etc etc etc.. I never go for the Talk. Wanted to get outta school. Some of the parents came to school to fetch theirs kids back BUT.. the principal DON'T LET the teacher in charge to sign the papers. Everyone was SO PISSED. Even the parents. They expect the parents to come and go back without their children? What is the principal thinking. So some of them were trying to escape by doing stuffs that is illegal. LOL. That's really stupid. BUT STILL I DID do it. Stupid right.
I did do that thing to get out of school. Really funny and stupid tho. We wanted to climb out the gate. BUT THE GATE WAS OPEN. OPEN. We were O_O " DOOR OPEN. FASTER GET OUT! " That was part of our escape. ._. I wont want to spill out whatever we did right. :P So keep guessing. Pictures wont be uploaded. Hahah.
After we get out of school. Me and Zhen Zhe went to Pavilion. She wanted to buy her DREAM SUNGLASSES. When we reach there the sales girl told us that THEY DON'T SELL IT ALREADY. Because its Winter NOT SUMMER. They sell according to the seasons la. Zhen Zhe was devastated. ( exaggerating :P ) She's so darn sad. Lucky I took a pic of her wearing the sunglasses. Haha. So we went to the Food Court to STUDY. STUDY STUDY STUDY~ Then we got bored of studying and jalan-ed. Suddenly I told Zhen Zhe " Ehs.. Want go Sing K ?" "Anything."She replied. So we jalan-ed to Times Square. We were singing like -idontknow-. Sang a lot of songs. Then went back home.
Got sick. Fever, sore throat and coughing AT THE SAME TIME. ( Painnya~~ )
Enough of words.. ? (: Goodbye people.