Moon Cake Festival.
Ahh.. Well... I kinda forget what I did in the afternoon. x) So.. I'll skip the afternoon a little and start with the night. LOLS.


Okays.. I still remember that family and I went to Chillies for lunch. Lunch was GREAT. Had LOADS of stuffs. Ate and went jalan alone. While my parents and brothers jalan themselves. Went to Top Shop to check out whether Zhen Zhe's DREAM SUNGLASSES were still on sale. Guess what ? HER DREAM SUNGLASSES WERE STILL THERE~ She was so darn happy when i text her. Hahah. She said she LOVE ME. She always do right. ( I know you do and YOU HAVE TO. Hahaha. ) Okays. After buying her sunglasses, I text-ed KK and Kay. Invited them to my house to SOT abit. xP


Zhen Zhe's DREAM SUNGLASS. :DD





Whoa. This is DEE-LII-SHIOOUS and it's BOTTOMLESS. xDD

Okays, they came to my house around 8-ish. But then i haven eat and they were like ' YOU DON'T EAT WE DON'T PLAY ~ ' I was like.. OKOK. Then i faster eat my food. After eating faster run to the top of my floor and started 'sticking' candles on top of the roof and we did some stupid pose and stuffs.



Guess who. xP

Forget me. I'm doing nothing. LOLS.

I'm DEAD. THEY KILLED ME. SHOOTS. :'(

Bahaha. MY turn to BULLY HER. xP

After playing on top my roof, we went to the basketball court. Played basketball for like half an hour. OKAYS. SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH ME YESTERDAY NIGHT. I usually miss the net but yesterday night i kinda scored better then somebody. Hahaha. My friend was saying that I was crazy or whatever. Mm.. After acting like some crazy girl throwing the ball here and there we finally started PLAYING CANDLES. *JUMPS AROUND LIKE SOME LUNATIC* -_-

The form 6s.

The basketball court. That's Qing Long. ( If I'm correct )

People finishing the thingy.


Yeah.. MY NAME. <3>Loves. <3

KK, XY and LK <3s.>

Kei Fung, KK and Me. (:

AT LAST WE FINISHED THE THINGY~~ xD


It was kinda tough 'sticking' those candles on the floor. THE WIND. The wind gave us a HARD TIME. SHEESSH. But we had loads of fun tho. Haha. I'm gonna cut short everything. After playing with the candles and stuffs. My brother and two of his friends came and they played basketball and the candles too. Went back home around 12-ish. Went back and lie down on the roof for like half an hour. Staring at the sky, moon and clouds. It was REALLY GOOD. I felt good looking at the sky. Felt happy and sad at the same time tho. Mix feelings. Mm.. Yeah..

The moon. (:

The view from my roof. xP





Whatever. Don't so feel good.