Someday.

Laugh in school A LOT again. Laughing IS GOOD. Makes you feel BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPY all the time! (:

Nothing much really happened these few days. (: School AS USUAL. Don't feel like going sometimes. Don't know why. Exam is just around the CORNER ! I wonder why people say AROUND THE CORNER. It just feels....?? No idea. Mm.. STUDY STUDY. YES AND STUDY! We have to enjoy our school lives before we get torched by WORK ! *SCREAMS LIKE A BABY*

After school, we 'tumpang' Kai Tien's bus. :P Then we sit the bus to Leisure mall EAT. -_- Nobody have any idea of what to eat. SO.. I CHOOSE LOR~ McDonald. LOL. Its been awhile since i entered McDonald~ Ordered food. Makan and talk at the same time. Did some stupid stuffs during makan. There;s nothing much to talk about. So I'll end my day here. (:

This boy. He kinda fights with everyone he is into. LOL. He even scold ZZ for taking his pic.

RANDOM. DIRTY.

Mm. The day of my life. LOL. BORED. STUDY. CIAOZ. BEST WISHES TO DUDES WHO TAKES UPSR! :P