Idiotic ? Maybe..
*Sighs*
People that don't know me would say I'm stupid or what. ._. But WHO CARES ?. ITS JUST A PHONE. ( like i care so much. Actually i do a little. ;X )

*Phone vibrating in my pocket*
* thinking should i pick up the phone or just ignore it*
" Ehs.. got someone call me leh. How?"
" I don't know."

Then i just pick up and answer. Zhen Zhe was blocking me with the test paper and i was leaning against her. Ahh.. what the heck after answering the phone. She was like "teacher's coming" so i don't know why i threw my phone to her. -_- Then Noor Liza ( or whatever her name is ) came and dig for my phone. LOL. Then everyone was like ooh-ing and aah-ing and making some other noise. Then Kah Yan was asking me to beg her to get my phone back. I never say anything when she took my phone because I DON'T WANNA BEG HER ! SHE'S A FRIGGING ~!@#$ ( I'm not suppose to say that tho. I don't give a damn. So frigging P.O at her for some reason.). ;) I was thinking.. Let her keep the phone BUT I HAVE TO GET MY SIM CARD BACK ! So i went and get my SC back and she GAVE IT TO ME. I was like.. Whoa.. Not bad.. -.- To tell the truth the reason why i never ask her to give me back because i know I WAS WRONG. HAHAHA. -_- But still i don't care.

After school went to look for the discipline teacher, En. Karim. He was talking to some guy and his parent. Apparently.. he brought his phone to school and he had some YELLOW STUFFS IN IT. ( some kid wanna see yellow stuffs kinda normal la. LOL. ) how sad he got caught. ): The discipline teacher nag and nag him for so darn long and i have to wait for him to 'finish him up'. Actually Wei Kit teman-ed me while waiting for Mister Karim. HOw nice of him. xD

Talk to Mister Karim he was like
him : " pertama kali ke ? "
me : " yeahh. pertama kali."
him : "kamu ni kelas apa? 5 ?"
me : " hope "
him : " nasib baik bukan dari kelas saya! Saya ingin kamu dari kelas Joy atau Grace *laughs* "

WHOA don't he remember his own students ? -_- Forget him. Asked him when can i get back my phone and CIAOS ! (:

See.. How 'clever' am I. ._. Never mind I STILL HAVE ANOTHER SPARE PHONE! NO WORRIES. Hahah.