Some tag that i dont wanna do.
Beautiful day. Okay.. I'm gonna do this TAG mainly because of...



MEIZHUEN. ;DD


1.) Do you think you're hot?
Ohhh.. I'm ALWAYS HOT. ;DD

2.) Upload a picture of yourself.


3.) Why do you like the picture?
Because its CUTE. :DDD

4.) When is the last time you eat pizza ?
No idea. I don't like pizza.

5.) The last song you listen to?
Jump- Van Helen


6.) What are you doing now beside this?
Chatting obviously.


7.) What name you prefer besides your name?
I love my name. I wont change it. ;DD


5 people to tag to :

( can i dont tag this. -.- )
i dont know who to tag to. sharks.

Nick
xZheng
Jess
Anonymous
Anonymous

;DD

8.) Who is number 1?
My kai bro la. -_-

9.) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
HOHO. I dont know. She haven tell me. ;O Im gonna ask her. xD

10.) Say something about number 5.
HELLO. IT SPELLS ANONYMOUS. WHO KNOWS. HAHA

11.) How about number 4?
Who knows.

12.) Who is number 2?
My Brother. ;O