|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
YAY. 15 more days to SPM. WHOOOOTS. *SOBSSOBSSOBS* I've to move ma ass.. Help me please. I'm still sitting here DOING NOTHING and TALKING to my friends. What a waste of time some would say. Heck yeah.. Its a WASTE of time. I'm freaking out not because of SPM. It's because of WHAT AM I GONNA DO AFTER SPM. College sounds scary ( to me ); ). Some of my friends would be screaming and go crazy when school ends. 'I'm GOING TO COLLEGE!' 'I'm LEAVEING SCHOOL!' 'I'm FREE from teachers cutting my hair!' and stuffs like that. I've been thinking about college since last year? But i kinda thought of it more and more when everyone starts asking me about it. I'm gonna do music. ;D I'd have to work really hard for it and I WILL. To achieve what i really want i would have to GIVE IT ALL and with God's help Im sure i can do it! ;DD Hahah. I have family and friends supporting me. I hope i'll do great.
Gosh. I'm SICK. Yeahh.. I'm gonna talk a little bit about my afternoon. ;DD Haven take dinner since Friday night till 4 something in the afternoon. I'm so darn hungry. ._. Well, dad, mom and I went to PJ state to frame their ART where they bought in Vietnam. The ART is so darn EXPENSIVE. -_- Arts are like that. (; Bought the frame and i had lunch beside the shop where they got the piece of art framed. ;D I'm gonna end here. ;D Great day people. |

