|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Hah.. 4 DONE. 6 MORE TO GO. ;)
A really lame post? Maybe. Tuesday. BM paper 1. Scared. Prayed. But still scared. Oh boy.. Questions were shockingly... EASYY? I wouldn't say that. I had a hard time thinking about the points. First section was about water pollution. Section B was.. uhh.. I FORGET. LOLS. (Not going to look for it. I'm LAZY). The bunch of guys went out early. ;) BM paper 2. Prayed. Scared. But I still have to go thru it right. Did the whole paper. Didn't know some part. I'm screw if i fail Malay. ): I wont fail Malay. Sejarah. ( Wouldn't call it HISTORY cause M'sia history is drop dead BORING. So its SEJARAH.) How sucky. I studied and i forget. I feel like killing myself. Sighs. Wednesday Prayed. REALLY REALLY SCARED. English Paper 1. Whoots. Question was OKAY. As usually i do stories. (: I hope I wont write outta topic. Prayed. Not as scared as paper 1. English Paper 2. DEAD. I THINK I'VE MADE TONS OF CARELESS MISTAKE. T_T I hope I'll go great. AFTER ENGLISH.. HA HA HA. WORST PAPER OF ALL SEJARAH 2. Prayed. Prayed. REALLY REALLY SCARED. Perspiring. I went in and I was still perspiring. ._. When i see the questions... I went " OMG! OMG! OMG!" The questions were not as tough as I thought it would be. :) BUT I STILL DO NT KNOW HOW TO DO. ONE BIG SERIOUS PROBLEM. I knew how to do all the questions EXCEPT ONE. ._. But I managed to finish it. HEYY. I NEVER LEAVE EARLY FOR SEJARAH. :D Really proud of myself. The bunch of guys went out around 2.53pm. ._. I don't think they finish the paper. ._. they just GIVE UP. JUST LIKE THAT. Its really pathetic. Your parents send you to school and you GIVE UP when you want to. I wonder why their parents never give up on them. ;X Ahh.. Finish it went back. ;) THRUSDAY MAAAATHHHS. HAHAH. I LOSE MY PAPER 1. SOME bugger took my paper. ._. I put it on the paper and they took it. I never write my name on the paper. I don't write my name on books or paper. Unless I have to. x). After that went to Time Square. Met up with THE GIRL. Set Yee. Had lunch with her. Walked abit. (exam we still walk right. SIAO) We were friggin tired. Both of us were yawning when we're walking. Hahah. When back around 4 something. x) So.. thats it for the week. NEXT WEEK. ADD MATHS, MORAL AND CHEMISTRY. Memorizing on the run. ): Goodluck peeps. And especially you. |

