Hair, Food, Violin.


Its 7.05am! Craps.. Have to wake up. ); Never wake this early for so long. Well I've been skipping school for more than 2 weeks. Oh boy.. I'm getting lazier and lazier as day goes by. No idea why.. Its just me i guess. ( have to do something! )

Short post of what I did today.


Went to her house. Never see her for quite some time. Miss her ? (ifeelsoless)Yeah. Went to the field around 7.18am. Her mom saw me. '' XinYi lai liao'' hahah. She ran towards me. Was really happy. Sat on the swing and chit chat. Then we went for breakfast. Had ban mien. Nice ! Then went back to her house. She bath. I waited. She came out and we started taking out our papers and read thru part of it. She told me the story when i wasnt really listening. Dreaming? Yes, i was. Dreaming of him. ( ROLFS ) Then she asked me questions. Couldnt really answer. Sighs.

Suddenly I said something. Then her mom did it. I never thought of anything. It'll grow if its terrible. I mean who cares. She and he does. Its because i'm thiers. I wonder what will they think about it when I show them. After her mom did it. I bath. We slept. Went back home. Prepared for the mini performance later.



Fruits. Ma fav. Oranges.


Part of the market.


O_O


Shoes. Woman's second best friend.


Belts.


Dead crow.


Fat cat.

He's cold. He wants me to open the door. );

Around 6pm Nigel came to our house and fetch my bro and I. Reach there around 6.4Xpm. Traffic jam. Sat in the car for a long time, i thought of a lot of things. Reached there. Saw a number of people. Saw him. I think he sucks. Hahah. Yeahh.. He does. :D Forget him. Went to the room. Took out my violin. Tuned. Dreamed. Did some thinking. Never practise. I'm dead. Oh boy.. Well.. i still managed to play. Repeated the songs we played cause we have to play for 30minutes. After playing, had dinner. Food was... you tell me. During dinner, nobody talk in our table. haha. My brothers were sitting with Nigel and Nicholas. They were NOISY. Guys are like this. ;DD Talkative and have loads of sense of humour? D; After dinner, Nigel fetch us back. Went back.. BLOG. ;DD

Pictures



The entrance.


Nice one!


The songs that we're suppose to play.

This guy said something like ''Nice lehh. So hard to climb up there you know.'' and i went ''Ohh..yeahh nice. Why is it green, red and white?'' ''The theme is Italians Wines Makers Dinner.'' (no idea whats that might be some wine dinner thingy.)


Golden candle. It's not fake !

Michelle and Hui Shan.


Me and Hui Shan.


ME and Michelle. Peace Out !

Michelle's CAT.

The food.

Some thingy that can turn. ;0


Whoots! The miniature POND. Beautiful isnt it.


This should be it. I'm kinda lazy. Bye folks !