|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Interesting.
Dear Xinyi,I'm so sorry I never treated you well in the past 1 day. I am sorry I couldn't be with you for 24 hours straight. I had to ruin our last 2 minutes which I took to go to the petrol station Mobile to buy myself a bread coz we were starving. (the food you cooked sucked) No, your food was delicious. I appreciated that. But on top of that I was still hungry and so.. I didn't wanna make u tired. I'm so sorry xinyi. I will make it up to you by staying by your side for 100 hours even if it means peeing i won't let go of your butt. I'm soryy. I love you baby. Your arse is so cute. but your breasts are better. they are bigger than you arse. I'm so happy to have you. you are so sexy. lets have sex tonight. love. From , the boyfriend. Credits - Mic. <3 p/s : just for laughs. its kidding. WHOOTS. I LOVE THIS LETTER MAN. hahah. Someone cheer me up with this. Hahah. Guess who. You'll never know. Felt like crying this whole week. I want to tell this to someone. She's a friend. A good one. Life is unfair. It never was and never will be. Life is full of ups and downs and everyone has all of it in different portions. Part of life is also luck. Without luck, you could've been born a beggar at a road side. With luck, you could be born in a rich family driving a rich car full of luxury. If life was fair, why would these things happen? Never blame god for this. Have we done anything wrong in our past life to deserve what we have today? Someone told me this too. E(event) + R(response) = O(outcome) Event = 10% Response = 90% Outcome. = 100% For example lets give an example. if you walk on the road and step on a bird shit. you get angry. heres what happens. E = Step on bird shit R = Angry O= whole day angry. ruined your whole day for nothing. if you think another way round this is what you'll get. if you walk on the road and step on bird shit. you don't get angry. you think.." its my mistake.will be more careful." E= step on bird shit R= Happy. Understand mistake O= Learn from mistakes. + NOT ANGRY. This helps alot. :) Think about it. Ciaoz. |

