Last day of school.
DONE DONE DONE.

It's OVER! To tell the truth. I don't feel really happy. :/ No idea why. Not gonna crap much on that. BACK TO TOPIC. Today's exam was AWESOME. I finish both the papers in 30 minutes. ._. No more exams. Great. I'll be able to rest for 3 MONTHS! Whoots for me !

When back home around 5 something. Was really tired. But i still manage to tahan till everyone go back. :D GOOD JOB! HAHA. There isnt a lot of pictures. ): Forgot to take them. :/ Was busying serving people. I'M THE HOST WHAT. WHATTODO.

Took a lot of silly pictures in school. LAST DAY IN SCHOOL WHAT. Have to do something stupid. Not gonna give LONG SENTIMENTAL POST please.

P
i
c
t
u
r
e
s
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
..........
...........
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................
....................
.....................
.......................
.........................
..........................
...........................
.............................


THE STAIRS

WOO..


SEKOLAH SERI SURIA.

view from the bridge












FACE DOWN~




This was suppose to be JAAAAMESS BONND's poster. -_-


WELCOME~ to the CAR PARK. ;D



SHORTAY~



Exercising? ;0

woo~ Basketball court.

JUMPYY.

whoots~

Butts~ Hahah.

ZZ and ME.

Water Lily and MEE~

Enough of school'ws pictures. Time for the party's pic. LOLS.



Darn it. Even small kids play with HANDPHONES.

Muah cousin. <3


siaos.. so many ppl in one room. -_-


Done. Super tired. Its 12.30++.

Toodles.

She's a friggin bitch. Can't you just STOP COMPLAINING?!