|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
SPM CANCELED ? Yeah right.
Before i start. Mind the cacated english. " Congratulations. Good news for all FORM 5 students. SPM EXAM have been cancelled in this year. To confirm, kindly log on to www.stopdreamingandstartstudying.com " Nice one. ;D LOVE THE MESSAGE. Kah Yan send me this. I was like @.@ I kena bluff. ._. I'm soo.. STUPID? yeah. Sad. Well, 3 more days TO SPM! I'm having my 'favourite' subject on tuesday. How great. ;) I feel so pissed and emo these few days. My english is getting from bad to worst. I can't even type a perfect sentence!! What is wrong with me. First day of exam's gonna be a havoc. I dont like history. It sucks. Someone teach me how to study history. He said something like.. " you have to treat History like your LOVER. " My lover. Hmm. Maybe i should because i dont really have one now? I'm chanting to myself. (without anyone but alone) here goes... I LOVE HISTORY. I LOVE HISTORY. I LOVE HISTORY. I LOVE HISTORY. I LOVE HISTORY. I LOVE HISTORY. I LOVE HISTORY. I LOVE HISTORY. I LOVE HISTORY. This will go on if i dont stop. -.- and yeah.. i'm learning how to LOVE history right now and yes i'm learning how to love everthing i have. Dont regret when you lose it. See.. I'm kinda ranting. But not that much. I'm not gonna rant so much. Scare people. ): Lots and lots of people are going to love me. Hahah. You know who you are. STOPP. Its late. I'm gonna bath. ); Bye people. Wish me luck. ( ihaveproblemstudyinghistoryandmalay) Loves. MICK. hahah
|

