|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Tomorrow's the day. The day I've been waiting for. Today's the brother's birthday. Went for Korean food. Never take any pictures. Was really lazy. Tomorrow's the BBQ PARTAY. ITS GONNA BE @_@. There's like 30-40 pax? -_- No idea why so many people's coming.. Chinese's OVER. I'm really glad. This friend of mine called me a bloody banana. Well.. she's one too and she's taking Chinese. HAHA. Before i forget something... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUEE! Not gonna crap lots here. I'm really lazy. |

