|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
9 hours of WALKING! WHOOTS.
My legs are breaking. I'm not-that-tired. But my legs are. LOL. Well....
Waited for the JESS LYNN FOR 3 FRIGGIN HOURS. WTH. Wasted 3 hours of my sleeping time! JESS ! You still owe me ICE CREAM! HAHAH. andioweyouicecreamtoo. ): WHOA.. shopped for 9 frigging hours with the jess. She came to my house around 1PM and i waited for her since 9AM. SO ITS LIKE 4 HOURS. Dammit. When to KL Sentral by bus. We missed one bus. -_- So we thought of catching a cab. Waited for the cab for like 987654321 years. AND STILL NO CAB. T_T the weather's super hot. Oh well, i can TAHAN. Who ask me to be a Malaysian. LOL. I'm crapping again. Jess's really TERUK. She's having BUSSICK. -.- So.. we sat the bus, KTM and started WALKING from KLCC to Pavilion to Sg Wang to Times Square and to Sg Wang (AGAIN) and to PAVILION(AGAIN)! We walked like nobody's business in KLCC. Walked till half way and she's still not feeling well. So we decided to have a quick bite in Sushi King. Felt better! Than we got the 'feel' to SHOP! So we walked and walked and walked. We went to the park and took some photos. After KLCC, we walk to Pavilion. Shop like mad again. Girls.. SHOP LIKE HELL OKAYY. THAN.. Went to TS. WHOA.. spent 2 hours of walking.. looking for HER SHOES. But till now.. WE HAVEN EVEN BUY HER SHOES. -_- wasted out precious time. But it was FUN! ;D Spent most of the time in TS. Hahah. Bought somthing and went back to Pavilion to BUY THE BLOUSE! Saw this actress.. 钟嘉欣。 She was singing in Sg Wang. All the guys and girls were holding their cameras and hand phone. -.- AS USUALLY I didn't care about what were they doing. Actually i don't even know the singer/actress's name. O_O Jess told me about it. :/ Who cares. I dont ;) After going thru those 'siaos' crowd. We walked to Pavillion. While we're walking to Pavilion I SAW MY COUSIN! Actually she saw me first. I was texting somebody. She patted me on the shoulder and i looked and had a little surprise. She said HI, I said HI. Than ciaoz. ;) On the way to Pavilion.. There was a HUGEEE CROWD. Some actresses and actors from Hong Kong. Those Astro On Demand people. Didn't even care about taking pics of them. Went there straight away walk to Forever 21. Bought that shirt and WENT BACK. WHOOTS!! We didn't something really funny. -.- Every shop we pass by we did - *looks at shop* XY : Got feel ? *Stares* JESS : Err... Nopes. *continue walking and stops* XY : Got feel ? JESS : Mm.. little bit. XY : Little bit better than nothing. Lets go in! (laughs) JESS : LOL. *went in the shop and walk a few round* In the end, we bought... NOTHING. HAHA. Okay.. not really nothing. Bought 2 shirts. -.- Its really wonderful to spend time with her! Hahah. Didn't see her for like a year or so? Haha. Took some really random pictures. ( something's wrong with blogger -.- ) ciaoz. <3 |

