|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Butt ?
~!@#$%^&*
Something is seriously wrong with the INTERNET.! CAn't even sign in MSN or blogger! GERAM-NYA. Did something really stupid with Jess and Kay. -_- We didn't manage to talk to each other in MSN cause this stupid thingy said something like '' your message couldn't be delivered...blablabla " so we chat..using a stupid way.. -_- I'll try to upload the pic. It shows everything. -_- Something is really wrong with me today. When i speak.. i relate everything with BUTT. -.- and KAYZ texted me and said ''butt again.. Like every BUTT also 得罪 you''. It was really funny. LOL-ED NON STOP. Hahah. Nothing really much to blog about. Well.. going out with Jess tomorrow. Parents and brothers going to Ipoh. Good day. ( She's playing SDO. WHOOTS. Hahah. ) |

