|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
GEN-TINGH.
I'm back I'm BACK ! WHOOTS.
from...GENTING. Genting's SIANS. But went there with THE BUDDAYS. So not that boring. ;DD MIC NEXT TIME I GO WITH YOU HOR! Oh well... took hell loads of pictures. Went there for 2 days 1 night. DAMMIT. WENT THERE and bought the ticket. And it was RAINING. T_T couldn't play in the Outdoor theme park. WASTED! ~!@#$% Then we lepak-ed like nobody's business. Went to the amusement park. Played the basketball thingy. Loads of teenagers were there. cause it was raining. After playing, we went for brunch. I wasnt hungry. So i skipped lunch AGAIN. :O Ate and crap at the same time. Saw this girl. The way she dress IS SO DARN TERUK. Cut the crap. ( BUT THE GIRL is still...) We played the bumper car. Had a really great time. Played this and that. Talked. After that we went back to the hotel and check it. Took some photos too. :DD Went back to the hotel. Get our stuffs done and continue playing. And yeahh.. Si Mun slept for the whole day. -_- She's really LAZY. ;p But well.. She enjoyed the trip. Didn't you, girl? ;D Not gonna crap about what we did. Let the pictures do the talking. shush. I'll upload later. if i have the time. Edited. END. Still have laods of pictures to upload. -_- it'll never end. |

