A new begining
Wow..
It's been YEARS since i update..
Anyways.. College's awesome. ;D
Its FREEZING tho. -_- okay.. maybe its me. I'm afraid of the COLD and HOT. Darn lame lah i know. I even wear a sweater when im sleeping. ;p
there's a QUIZ on monday. ); and i missed the 1st class. sheesh. Im sooo dead ? NO LAH I WONT DIE. I'll do just great. :D

Anyways.. finished class at 4.30 yesterday. Meet up with Z.Zhe and WALKED to pyramid. :OO

its quite near but the way there is kinda dangerous. O_O whatever..

Ate WAFFLES AGAIN. I ate them almost everday. -_- LOVE IT KAY ! TRiPEL NUTZ! Whoots. After waffling we went to hunt for clothes! ZZ bought a pair of jeans and i bought NOTHING. -_- nomoneylahhowtobuy );

time flies.. so took the bus to Mid Valley and i look for Kay. She was like WHOA ? EHH..? EHH..? her usual self la. She's always SO BLUR. xP reach there around 8. Went to look for her. She's working there. After chatting with her, went to look for Sum. She works there too. Different place lar. I teman Kya for about 5 minutes ? and she ask me to look for Sum. Once a I reach Watson(where the SUM works) I TEMAN-ED HER TILL 9PM. We crap alot while she works. -.- never kena scolding. hahah.

blablabla...
*looks at watch*
XY : EHH 10 more minutes !! FAST FAST! can go home le.
Sum : Ya meh? Okay i go do something.
XY : Ookayy.. *follows sum helps her (i so kind <3)>*
Sum : *Looks at handphone* Not yet la. Still have 15 more minutes.
XY : No lahh. Look at my clock. Your handphone SPOIL le la.
Sum : Your head mine same like the office clock okay!
Xy : Okay lor.. I wait. Still have 3 more minutes only.

Some girl came and ask Sum to PUNCH her card.

Stood there looking at the both of them.

Girl : blablablablabla...
Sum : blablabla..
Girl : bablabla...
Sum : blablabla..

Girl goes away.

XY : Can go le hor.
Sum : Yeah.. Wait i go punch my card first.
XY : YAAYYY!

Went outside and wait for her.

We walked to the sittingplace. Sat there and wait for Kay the blurer. ;o Then we wait for Sum's brother to fetch us back. Chat like 3 little ah pos. -.-

XY : blablablablaa...
Sum : blablabla...
Kay : blablabla...

after 10 minutes.

Kay : WAAAAAA !!
SUM AND ME : WHAAT WHAATT WHAATTT?!!!!?!?
ME : DONT SCARE ME WHAT HAPPENED?!?!
Kay : GOT COCKROACH!!

i was sitting on the chair so i put my leg up on the chair. -_-

SUM AND ME : WHERE WHERE WHERE?!!!?

i saw the cockroach.

ME : THERE THERE. OMG OMG
Sum: GET UP ON THE CAR.
ME : FAST FAST !
Kay : okay okay!!

went into the car. what a relief. Kay said something like.. EH later the cockroach get into the car!

-____- she kena scolding from us. ;/ talked on the way home.

and YAY IM BACK. exhausted like madd. walked the whole day. Did some homework and went to bed.


P.S : im getting skinnier. i haven eat lunch in 2 days. had 1 meal in a day. -_- IT SUCKS! i want fooood. ): oh mich! take care of yourself kays.. I'll pray for you! :D


xoxo people.