Rantings. Doubts.
The usual rantings...


I'VE WASTED 3 HOURS OF MY YOUTH!! DARN YOU LADY!
Oh my.. why should i go for my driving lisence. -_- i dont wanna drive. I WANT someone TO DRIVE ME!! T_T but.. that someone wont be here till... i dont know when. ): Sat there like some small kiddo. -_- please la.. im trying to be a WAN-DAI-FUL woman!

boy.. im having a psycho QUIZ tomorrow. :O I DID STUDY! when i was WAITING for that LADY. :D see im so clever! hahah. :3 but i missed the 1st class. SO.. IM JUST READING whatever i have. D; im not even sure whether im reading the correct stuffs. but im still gonna do my best right!


I have doubts. I dont know what i wanna do in the future. Its important to know what you want. But im still struggling in it. Pray.. And yes.. I know. But does it really help? It should. I would love to do what i like. But I STILL HAVE DOUBTS DOING IT! Maybe its me. Im having loads of problem. Im still having the 12 13 year old BRAINNYY?! Shoot it! its tough.. TOUGH! I still speak like a KIDDO. If i dont i wont be me eh! :D Maybe this is me. THE REAL ME.

sorry for the craps. :/

anyways.. i cant really say what i wanna say. Maybe i should tell RINRIN about it. OKAY. ITS MA TEDDY. :OO She dont give a single bit of response of what i say. -_- LAME but she still listens to whatever i say betul! memang lah betul! :D thats why i love her so damn much. ;D i wanna be a great daughter, wife, mom and whatever you can think of in the future. BUT IT SEEMS like im not gonna make it. IM SCARED. Real scared.

Cry my eyeballs out? yeah right. like anyone cares. Im not that lame..? i may look tough on the outside but im way worst than glass. Im even more fragile than that! -.- ( whatthehell? yes wth. i cry EASILY. i watch any sad movie, i'll cry like my close one has moved on. thats why im a woman! (: )

ramblings. its just ramblings. i still have lots to say.. not now.

ciaoz.