|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
EHMM.
VAVA VOOM.
Everyone's so 'hot' this week. Ren yi ren lahh, girls! Dont get so worked up cause of small things like that. In future, you guys will see more $#@! things. That time you wont be nagging about all this small little things. DUCKY, you know who you are. ;) Talk to your parents. They'll understand. You're the only daughter thats why they're so kan chiong. :) Maybe there's something more then that? You geram till scold me. -.- I also never do anything to you! LOL! You should be grateful. :) & BELOVED SISTER. I know they suck lah. They dont know how suckish they are thats why they're showing off their skills. Just be yourself. ;D THEN YOU'LL BE BETTER THEN HIM ! :p you know who am i talking about right! Wormy'x ex ? :D Just do your bestest! :D Kick their asses if you have the chance. OH-MY-GAWD. TODAY'S THE LAUGHING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY. AND FRIGGING NOBODY TOLD ME. You people treat a sick lady like that lah! *sobsobsobs* Anyways.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE. <3 ;) How sad. i dont have a nice picture with you. I'm gonna get it ASAP. :P LOVE YOU MAN ! Dont laugh so much. You'll make me laugh like mad too. :/ We're the laughing freaks right. Mrs Priya will kick our butts if we laugh too much in her class. -.- NICKK!! I WANT LAKSA! dont miss msia. Schools gonna be great lahh brother! See more leng lui lah. :P Fair is foul, and foul is fair; hover through the fog and filthy air. -W.Shakespear Ciaoz. |

