i.am.doing.my.work.
There's this thing that pisses me off. I SERIOUSLY HATE GUYS THAT CURSE. He's my brother some more. I felt like slapping him in the face. -.-


!@#$%

* five seconds later *

~!@#$#@!

* another five seconds *
TUUT TUUT TUUUUUUUUT


and i'll - *coughs cough coughS*


End of story.



Wow. It's been a long long time since i did my assignments. ;D I love doing them last minute. LOL. It's my signature ? Oh well. Today's pretty great. Had lunch with the grannies. ( I dont have loads of grannies just that my grandaunt and grand... came down from Singapore. ) :DD I love my grannies A LOT. Okay lahh. Enough of grannies. Later you guys will think I'm a Granny too. ): Went to Ampang to have lunch. Ate the super-delicious-yong-tou-foo. The tou foo is MINE!

Did some research for English. -.- The debate's on Tuesday. I hope the other group can DRAGG DRAGGG DRAGGGG their debate. I'm SCARED. ): How can I be afraid of such small matter?! ( dude, its public speaking lah. I dont speak infront of people(S) :/ ) God bless me. :) I'll do my bestest!

I've something to say. But.. i forget. ): I'm old. How sad. Goodnights papi!

School.



xoxo,
xinyi.