|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
mammamia
For goodness sake. I SUCK AT MATHS TO THE MAX. The test is on thursday. ): Maxine's gonna help mehh! ;D I LOVE YOU MAXX! Why do other college-ers look so busy while i just sit and laze around?! My tian.. I just study study and study. -_- life's like that ? I'm having HOMESICK! OHMYGAWD. I've no idea why! :OO After i step out my house.. I FEEL LIKE GOING BACK! WHY? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? Somebody HELP ME! Ahhh.. My stomach hurts the WHOLE WEEK. *stupid stomach* Maybe because im going crazy or there's something wrong with my brain or I'm just being a coward or I dont wanna face some things. I had a great day today! ;D Went to watch The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. Zhen Zhe, Shao Wei, Mae Yee, Chin Nin, Zhi.. Yuen and me.. I always forget her name -_-. THE SHOW WAS WAS FRICKKING AWESOME. So touching that 6 of us shed some tears! :P Okay.. Someone cried alot. X) Not gonna say who.. After the movie we went to the nearest stop. A&W. Went there grab four glass of RootBeer. Sang her D Song and chatted as usual. Zhen Zhe had a SURRPRISEE! ;D I didn't know Shao Wei and gang was giving her a small surprise party. -_- But i kinda figure it out when we're in Secret Recipe. :DD BAHAHA. I'M SOO CLEVER! *perasann* Yeahh.. Trisha didnt manage to join us. ); She went to Singapore. Her sister won some Asian Scholarship to Singapore. And she's in her form 2 i guess. But if she goes to Singapore and study, SHE'LL BE DOING SEC 4! Her sister's SO DARN SMART! NOT FAIR!! ): I wanna have half of her brain. :DD Ohh yeahh.. You do too! Okay.. I'm not gonna crap much. Just wishing you a Happy Birthday. Zhen Zhe! <3> The Birthday Girl. ( Its really early D; ) Obviously I'm not in this pic. What you thinking? The cake lah! I Just wish that you were there. I feel so small, so weak, so... Just talk to me would you?! |

