|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
olden days.
OMG OMG. I LOVE THEM MORE THAN ANYONE!Dazzling. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqSulR9Fymg&feature=related the thingy sucks. go and LISTEN. IT'S A MUST ! Wilhelm Kempff rocks! WHOOTS! HOOTS! Deng. I love dead people. Like Chopin and Beethoven. :D Great people. I wanna be like them. :DD i hope so. PRO PRO PROOO! whoa i sound so baby like ? -_- a noob/sapo etc.. yes. like some stupid guy say one. you know who you are. -.- salaos. Chatting with the Michy. LOL. Talked about how we met. DARN FUNNY LAH. xD [edited] I kinda forget the toilet part. So im sorry eh, love. Hahah! You wanna know the toilet part, you've got to see Michy's blog. (: It was during the performance in Confucius High. Some day some where. i dont know when. but i remembered that i was having a exam? HAH! I SKIPPED EXAM. thats bad. :/ but i've got to know you! It was a normal hot day in Malaysia AS USUAL. Why don't it SNOW?! ): I'm in my lala land again. :O oh well. i think it was the fan and music that brought us together. Wonderful isn't it. (sounds so gay) surely i brought a fan to that school. I don't like getting all wet and sticky. It's so uncomfortable. And everyone started borrowing my fan. I've got a compliment for bring a fan! LOL. How nice. It think it was the concert master who said that i was clever and stuffs. lol. well.. i remembered the part where we bath in the 8th floor GIRLS toilet. I cleaned the whole toilet floor before bathing. The floor's really dirty. -.- so both of us TAKE TURNS to bath in the friggin small cubicle without any soap. Luckily i brought my towel. I didnt know why i bring a towel. LOL. But, i did use it! And i even share it with a girl i didnt know. :O (gross) After bathing, we did some stupid stuns and take pictures of each other. Damn funny i tell you. Thats the toilet part. The best part was we chatted while standing beside window. Wind blew our faces and we saw people doing stupid stuffs. And we even watched zhun kong and chong hwa's 24 seasonal drum rehearsal! DARN YENG MAN! with all the stuns and playing. Then the brother called and we had out dinner together. took pictures of the-not-so-cute-already cello boy. We dont look like each other, we dont have the same taste, we dont stay in the same place, we dont get to hang out together everyday, etc.. BUT we have the same passion for music and we ice cream gila. Yeah, we do. She'll be a great soloist! :P (mich, you better be!) one day make changes. Music does bring people together! ;D you dont have to tell everyone that i'm that GOOD lah. xD Ciaoz. MELOVEYOUTOOMICH. MICHYI ROCKS. ;DD whoots. |

