|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
shitty
Yes. It shows.. SHITTY. Damn frustrated lah. I feel like scolding somebody! Everything sucks today. Tomorrow's even worst. OPEN BOOK TEST -> MATHS. Dude, my maths sucks-to-the-no-more-than-max already. And its gonna be in mua internal exam. Thank god, only ONE MARK gonna be in the Internal Exam. *SIGHS* I've just found out that i'm pretty patient. Someone said that I'm stupid. -.- I wonder how i tahan you for that couple of years. I think only I can tahan you. I feel so stupid. Now i know why so many people scold me. Maybe it's just me. Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see the pain someone feels. |

