|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Blue eye-angel wing.
If you're interested. :) you know who you are. :)It's just episode one. But ahh well THANKS TO AOI. <3 Credits to Eiga His LJ. Title: Blue Eye-Angel Wing Author: eiga_risti Pairings: Aoi X Reita Genre: magical adventure, romance Warnings: bad English Ratings: PG to NC-17 Disclaimer: Uruha is having my baby ^3^ No, that’s only in my wildest dream, and I only have the world, the story and some OCs, and we are all happy that way. Type: Series Summary: Strange occurrences start to happen world wide. Could the premonition given since ages ago about the destruction of the Earth finally come true? These people do not stand still, they fight against it. A/N: The sequel of Power.Lust.Blood which can be found here. The pairing doesn’t really reflect the main characters as there are several others which will be formed as the story goes. There are quite a lot of main characters so I will try to be fair and distribute the spotlight as fair as I can. There are several POVs told in third person and first person POV. I hope this won’t create any confusion. Feel free to ask if there is any!!! Need some info? Go to the Book of Shadow Chapter 1: The lean man walked to the mansion with grace. His face what one would call handsome, but he was more than that. There was this deadly charm around him. He was dressed with black jacket, a grayish silk shirt with tribal pattern on it, black trousers and some kind of grey skirt. On some people it might be funny, but this man could pull it up. When he entered the building, he was greeted by a female nurse who seemed to be waiting for him. “Aoi-sama, welcome,” she greeted the man. Aoi bowed to her. “How is she?” The nurse shook her head, “She’s waiting for you. She said that after meeting you she will go.” Aoi heavily sighed; “Take me to her.” Both of them went upstairs and Passed several corridors until they reached a huge room in the left wing of the mansion. The place radiated peace, something that Aoi believed was coming from this person he about to see for the last time. The thin curtains seemed to float, giving a dreamy atmosphere to the room.. Aoi walked deeper into the vast room, toward a four-post bed, a fragile figure laid asleep in the bed. She was in her forties yet all her hair was white and her skin was so pale it looked like it was transparent. She was wrapped in a white frilly night gown and well tugged under the cover. “She looks fine.” Aoi protested to the nurse. “She wanted to look nice for you, for the last time.” The nurse’s voice was hoarse. “She is well aware that it is her last day, and she wants to spend her last moment with you….” Aoi sat by the bed and lifted the limp hand, the pulse was there, but it seemed that the soul had wandered off somewhere, to a certain place where only Aoi could find her. When the nurse left, Aoi combed his fingers in the white hair. The beauty never failed to amaze him, although years had passed. Aoi secretly wished that he could see those blue orbs again; radiating happiness and sincerity, but it was impossible. But he could see her soul ‘there’. Concentrating on the faint traces of her existence that lead him there or concentrating on the faint traces of her existence, which lead him there She was there, as beautiful as ever, wearing her famous pair of jeans and t-shirt she used to wear in her twenties. Leaning on the tall apple tree, she seemed to be asleep, but she was not as she hot her eyes open a moment later. “You are here,” she said as Aoi was approaching her. “I thought you would never come although you got the message I sent you” “I was busy, Noelle. You have to understand that,” Aoi answered. “Well, I thought you would never be too busy to listen to my premonitions…” she said. “Especially when it is about the end of the world….” “Tell me then.” “I see light and dark fell into onto the Earth, destroying everything to get the single wing, they swallow everything they passed, Without caring for the lives they take with their violent actions. It was painful and sickening.” Aoi glared at her, “Saw? You mean it’s already started?” “Yes, but they are still quite far from here. It will take around a month or two before the whole ordeal starts.” The man sighed. “Did I do the right thing, Noelle? I was a man who was sure of everything, up until now, but there will be no more you to guide me through all of this.” Noelle giggled. “There will be another, Aoi. Don’t be so sad. I have to pass this power anyway; I can’t go in peace before I know that this power goes in safe hands, the hands that will guide you along the way. You and many others like us.” “You are handing the power on??” “Grand Seer is not a position you are just born with, Aoi.” Noelle shrugged. “It is something that is given to you by the previous generation; and now it is my turn.” Suddenly Aoi felt this mixed emotions running through his veins. He stared at Noelle who kept a smiling face. “Hey… To whom will you give the power?” he asked curiously. Noelle tsk-ed. “Nah, that wouldn’t be fun if I told you now? Find it yourself, dear friend. The clues are obvious; I think you will get a hold of it quickly.” Then Noelle sighed. “Some of them have penetrated our shield. It’s better that you and the others start to tighten our guard line. But there would be more issues to handle than just protecting the Earth. You should be wise on deciding how all of you would react on the object itself. I think you are smart enough to figure out the rest.” Then she stood up. “My time has come.” “What?!!! “What?! I need to know more!”!!” Aoi snapped. “Don’t you dare leaving me like this!!” Noelle turned her head to Aoi and smiled. “That beautiful word….I’m happy that you won’t mourn, Aoi. Be happy, dear. You need it, being the selfish man that you are …. Go now.” “But….” Noelle lifted her right hand and pushed Aoi who fell into deep darkness that swallowed everything around him until he could only see Noelle through a faint glow above his head. “Goodbye, darling. Be happy, remember that-” *0* I was working on some paper work when I felet a sudden urge to throw up. I quickly ran to the bathroom then took out anything I had for dinner and breakfast and now I was lying on the cold tile floor, trying to catch my breath. Suddenly the door opened and I saw a thin figure coming in, but the tears blurred my eyes. I felt too weak to even wiped them with my sleeve. “I saw you rushing to the bathroom, what happened, Reita?” One of my co-workers was looking at me with great concern. He touched my forehead. I could feel my sweat dripping down my body. Breathing even felt so painful. “You are burning. It’s better that if you go home and catch some rest. Is your husband at home?” I shook my head. I bit my lips hard trying to reduce the pain. Now my head was spinning, it felt terrible. “We’d better take you to a hospital….” he left while calling out someone’s name. I was too busy to concern about the physical pain to give any concern about it. I groaned as the pain intensified. It’s not a common pain… Was it… magical?? I heard some sound and saw some figures in front of me but I didn’t understand who they were because of my blurry eyes. Hands lifting me up and I found myself being carried into a room and I was lied in a soft, fluffy surface. Some warm cloth was put on my forehead and they helped me to take some aspirin. “We’d better call his husband.” I felt so tired, so I didn’t even care. I just let the sleep took me. *0* Someone was lifting me up then I felt some movements on the surface where I rested my body. I shot open my eyes and see that I was not in my office anymore, but on a car, on the backseat, lying down with my body wrapped in a comforter and there was a pillow supporting my head. “Just close your eyes, try to get some sleep now.” That voice…. I smiled at that voice. Whenever I heard it, I knew everything was going to be okay, somehow. That voice was everything to me. That voice was my life. “Yes, sorry for being such a nuisance to you, Aoi.” He snorted. But I saw something different in his eyes when we looked at each other from the mirror. I saw some sadness and pain. And I could feel it literally in my heart. Of course I could, I was his Partner. I was not just his spouse; I was half of his soul. He felt my pain too, but he was stronger than me. And he was blocking some of our connection; maybe he knew that I was too weak for it now. He was a man with strong emotions, sometimes it overwhelmed me. “Aoi, are you okay?” “I am fine, baby. Just sleep. We can discuss this later on, don’t worry.” I settled more into my seat then closed my eyes. The sleep quickly overtook me and I didn’t fight it. *0* I walk into the cold dark tunnel. This is weird…. I can hear strange sounds; I can hear some unidentified language. Then I see that boy, the one that I saw fighting with Uruha and Ruki, our clan member. He looks so petrified with what happened in front of him. Then I see him, I see Aoi. He is bleeding, lying on the ground. My heart jumps. I run into that direction but I hit some invisible barrier. I scream, but there is no sound coming from my mouth. “Why did you do this?!!! I thought that we…” The blond boy screams at the fragile figure floating in front of him. “I am here to protect you!! Why did you do this?! Answer me, dammit!!!” The figure shines, and the light coming from it is so blinding. I feel myself torn to pieces. And all I see is darkness. *0* “AOI!!” I screamed. Then I realized I was not in that dark tunnel, but laying in the dimly lighted bedroom, our bedroom. I could hear footsteps approaching. Then the door flung open. “What happen? Is there something wrong?” He looked at me with his dark piercing eyes, he seemed worried. He carried a tray on his hands. I sighed at the sight of him. I extended my hand to him, as a sign for him to come closer. My lover put the tray on our bedside table then sits facing me; he took my hand in his. “You were never sick before.” He said blatantly. “Are you having some of those seizures again?” I shook my head. I had this ability to reach out for information, from the ground, any object I could touch, including the air. A very handy ability yet dangerous, because the flow of the information sometimes were too much and I could not absorb them all. When that happened, I would change into a monster. A heartless monster, a monster on the loose, and I would kill anyone who stands on my way without further thinking. That had ever happened to me, but now by having Aoi beside me I can control it better. But I still had seizures when some flows of information are rushing into me. “No, it’s different.” I answered him. “I feel…weird.” “Why are you screaming my name? It’s not like I’m leaving you or something. I’m not that cruel.” He seemed sad. I gripped his hand a bit harder. “I had an unpleasant dream. There were you in it, and you were badly hurt. I wanted to save you but there was this invisible barrier which prevented me from doing so. It was scary.” “It’s just a dream; maybe you are having a cold until you dream such impossible thing.” He stood up. “I made you some dinner, chicken soup.” I pouted at him. He knew how much I hate vegetables. “You need it to get better. I’ll take some paper and work here.” When he reached the door, I called him. “Aoi! About the dream….” “Yes?” “There was this boy, who fought Uruha and Ruki….” He nodded. “Shou, of the Guardian clan. What’s with him?” “I see him there. In my dream.” I didn’t know why, but I felt the need to tell him so. It’s important, yet I didn’t understand the reason. “He screamed about how he protected someone but it turned out so wrong.” “That boy is pure naïve. I am sure he does so many wrong things, but nothing serious. Rame-sama will make sure of it.” Aoi nodded. “Just rest, then I’ll be here, okay?” When he left, I lay back in the pillow. I felt extremely tired. Maybe he’s right, I was having a severe cold symptoms. I closed my eyes and plunged myself into the darkness. *0* Aoi took a hold of his notebook, but he placed it back on his table. The dream, it felt so familiar to him. Not that it has ever been told to him, but the barrier was something that he knew well, something that belonged to…. No, no. It couldn’t be true! He shrugged the possibility away. He believed that she had been talking about someone else. It had to be a pure coincidence!!!! Aoi then took his notebook and went to the master bedroom and saw Reita’s sleeping face. His heart thumped hard. The younger man seemed so peaceful and happy, a smile plastered to his face as he was clinging to Aoi’s pillow. He knew at that very moment, he would never let his Partner go, forever. Then he decided to leave his work, instead he went between the sheet and held Reita in his arms. The blond held him back and murmured sweet nonsense. “Just sleep, baby. I won’t let anything happen to you, and I would not let anything part us…. never.” |

