|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Luna..
Trapped within this so-call-teruk place. So darn shitty. No wonder no people visits this place. ); Almost every one have their problem. Sad case. And the keselamatan here is as shitty as their computers. Have to throw eggs at them.I JUST HAD MY LUNCH. O_O ciaoz. [edit] Wow. I just finished around 10 questions of matrix. HAHAH! But i still dont know how to do some of them. SUCKS. T_T oh well.. WTH. A FRIGGIN LUNATIC IS SCREAMING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. ITS 1AM IN THE MORNING?! Scare the heck outta me. -.- The security guards sucks la. GO AND GET HIM LAH. He's gonna wake the whole world UP. Everyone's looking at him. BUT I CANT SEE HIM. *brb 5 minutes* *chik chak* Stupid man. Aiyo.. cannot see him la. There's a few man downstairs and in the balcony. I can't take a picture of him. Just a few guys looking and throwing things at him. I can't see him. He's opposite the condo. -.- FREAKOO! *HE'S STILL SCREAMINGGGG* why the heck am i blogging about himmm?! darn wu liao la. FORGET HIM. *he's still screaming* OMG. HE SAID DI*LE*AHM*CH**HA**. DAMN DISGRACING! A CHINESE FREAKO. The stupid guards aren't even doing anything. Geez. PS: MS KAY I CANT SIGN IN MY MSN!!!!! Beautiful.
|

