|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
:)
I've been watching this kinda videos lately. Its stupid. AND FUNNY. Well it still cracks my head. :X I LOVE RED HEADS! <3 Why did Chris Brown beat Rihanna. :O WHY!! Gimme a kiss! GIMME A KISS!! HILARIOUS! the guys kinda pretty. BAHAH TWILIGHT Adddwaerdd :"you wanna see me climb this tree?" Bueahhlaa :"can i climb with you?" Adddwaerdd :"No, you're too fat" This sounds like somebody. :O GUESS WHO GUESS WHO! :P I've 3 friggin assignments to do. and i have NO IDEA HOW TO START. TT_TTT SOMEBODY HELPPP! I LOVE RED HEADS. UHHH UHHH... HAAH. HAPPY BELATEDDD BIRTHDAY TO D SAPOS. PUI YENG AND JOEE! Pui Yeng the NERD. Damn clever. Gimme half of your brain and i'll make your wish come true. :\ Joee. CUTE DAO. PRO DAO. Flut-ER. Pian-IST. Drum-MER. name the instruments. She'll play them for you! She can DANCE TOO. A FRIGGINGLY HOT GIRL. :D no pictures guys. ): She's a KC girl la. You ppl might know her. :) GO DIG YOUR YEARBOOKSS! XINDI! HELPP. I still miss that noob. TT_TT miss like shyt okays. & please get well. :) Your guy's great. MICH. Forget people. They're cruel. Evil. Being a loner for the 8 days isnt that bad. Just think that you're on some hardcore practise camp. Actually it is. hhaha. you'll do great. there's something missing in me. Not being myself lately. ahhh... ASSIGNMENTS. |

