HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA. <3 && Mei Ting. ;D
monday was kinda shitty.
LOST. But happy...(?)
Damn you tall girls. T_T that TALLY WHACK MY JAW WITH HER SHOULDER. TWICE. and another fat dumpling pushed chin nin....

"PAK".

Face down. Mouth and knee BLED. She went cursing non stop after the game. -.-''

i wasnt so pissed.

I was the shortest in the team. lol. so PATHETIC.
why the heck am i so short.




______________________________________________________________________________________





"Ehhh.. This's your daughter ahhh?"

"Yeah. ELDEST."

*Stares at the aunties.*

nono im her SON.

"You're 17 this year?"

"nono. 18 *;D* (thinking.. she's gonna ask me that question. boy.. somebody help me. JUST CALL ME SOMEONE or pull me away NIKKI if you're there. T_T)"

"So which college are you in?"

"There that one lohh. Some korean girl kena rape that college. -_________-"

" HUH??! RAPED? WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Actually i also dont really know what happen. Just some korean got raped in the car park."

"Oh my god. You better be careful. Nowadays alot of (gila) rapist."

"I dont drive to school. So no worries! :D I WALK. (You wanna know from where? From Pyramid to college and back to pyramid when i go home. After that i sit bus go to Mid Valley lorr.)"

"O_O?! Why dont drive? Haven get your driving lisence? Walk? Very dangerous lehh. and you're a girl even worst."

blahblahblahblahhh...

"Ohh. i have lisence but no car. (Aunty you wanna buy for me ahh?)."

"ooo..." *walks away.*

(this is the part where i would not say such things. if i do. I WOULDNT BE HERE ANYMORE.)



Todays grandad's brithday. WOOOO. HE'S 70! WOOOOOOO.

He looks really YOUNG. :D People banyak rajin exercise one okay! && He dont smoke. :O I LIKEY. He doesnt look 70 AT ALL. Geezz. Even my grandma doesnt look 7X. Wooo. Speaking of my grandma. SHE'S SUPER COOL & YENG She isnt those bossy, stupid, ugly, old woman. BEST OF ALL -> SHE'S A MAH JONG! PRO! :P Okay la. It's my grandapa's brithday so i shall not praise my grandma so much. Later grandpa jealous! :o


Yesterday watched HOUSE OF WAX.
Texted the "whole world" to watch with me. -.-
giap chin! you so zha larr... hahahahahahaha. "Vomit" some more. x)
DARN YOU MICHELLE. SO EARLY SLEEP! );
Mom said that i was silly. lol. but she watched it with me. D;
Mei Xin... GREAT SHOW! :D thanks for texting me! hahah.
stupid show. it was.



Somebody please help me later. I dont like dinners and especially people i do not know and suddenly they're my COUSIN, aunty and my uncle.

I need to bring MAC-KIE with me. T_T (like my mom will let.)

Have to be there early. TO HELP.



FISHH. :D