|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Il blesse. ( should be right eh?)
Saw this not-so-good-looking-guy in KLPac but he's cute. :D The songs were great. but i know people in MYPO ARE WAY BETTER! :P more pro kan. 20bucks for the ticket. pretty cheap and worth it. AND YING MING'S FACE IN THE NEWSPAPER LOOKS REALLY FUNNY. not bad for a 16 year old lah. and i know you're wayy better! :Danyways the songs were all about Australia.. -_- boring. but i loved the pipe thingy.. hahah. damn cool weih! SEXY KISSABLE LIPS. HAHA. damn you blood fat guy! :D Vegemite ehh? whateverrr.. I feel sweat all over my face. heat radiating around me. lol. stupid game WE played. ran up and down like MONKEYS. (i hate monkeys tho.) and YAY! we're gonna continue our game tomorrow afternoon! WHOOTS. & damn! I'm dying of walking. -_- I've been walking for the past few years and im gonna turn into a walking stick or what so ever. walking 1 hour everyday from home to bus stop and bus stop to college and back and forth and back and forth and yada yadayada... i've been speaking like a moron these few days. even the way i text got worst. i can't even text a bea-uhh-tiful sentence. -_- (means me going k-razy lah. sudah nak gila. tiap tiap hari jalan sini jalan sana) saya tidak tahu apa saya cakap. -_- Je t'aime tellement, il blesse. Je veux juste que je soit votre et personne d'autre toujours. You - ....... lol. emo lah. tata. good day. walking again tmrw. and yes I'm still pissed |

