|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
No kisses
PRETTY! I DID NOT KISS ANY FECKING TIANG. :D saw a girl there. was in the same college. but we didnt know. lol. aint that ironic. talked. and crapped. juee was sad. still is. ); that's not your fault. it's the cars. dont be so furious about it. you'll do better the next time. uhh there's something in my head but i just can't figure it out. ahh well, did some karaoke , whatever the spelling is, we sang and jumped like monkeys. not singing. it's SCREAMING. yeahh that guy sucks. he asked us to not to jump on the chairs. LOL. AH SOMEONE SCREAMED F*CK YOU. LOL. and all of us laughed out loud. (: happy days. to be or not to be. that is the question. ciaoz. |

