All I need..
is time and sleep...


Psycho report's kicking my ass. I cant get into that fecking page! DAMN. IF I COULD I WOULD BE DONE WITH IT.



Anyways today's presentation was really productive. Laughed till our stomach aches. This was the first time i hear Joee speak SO LOUD. HAHAH! Amelia's really good. I think she scored quite some marks for her presentation ehh! : )



In the Biology lab...

"Eh!!! LOOK! SPIDER!" <- me.
*jumped* "WHERE?! WHAT?!" <- Shannon.
"There.. on top of the bottle. It was going "up" and "down". *points and moves finger* <- me.
"....." <- Shannon.


few minutes later...

"EH LOOK SPIDER." <- iforgethisnameAGAIN.
"Gimme your lighter!" <- boy no2.
"You're gonna burn the spider?!" <- iforgethisnameAGAIN.
"What do you think I'm doing." <- boy no2.
"......" <- iforgethisnameAGAIN.


The guys were BURNING ANTS in class when Priya was OUT, as usual. She's ALWAYS OUT. The whole gang came. and they started trapping the spider into this sharpener and burn it. -.-'' GUYS.. So lame. Anyways this continued for like 20 minutes? They were like.. EH. Stoned lah. GG. and etc. This guy said something like uhh... I think next week we come it'll still be here stoning. he even told iforgethisnameAGAIN "Tonight you better be careful. Later the spider come and rape youu!" Well you know what he'll say lah... we were doing our questions and they were still burning the spider. After burning, they spray water and tortured the spider. Kesian lah. & Shannon said I dont want to be a spider in my next life! Me and Mei Xin LOL-ED. Our table was the noisest. -_-Till then.. Biology WAS AWESOME. : D
Poor ant.


anyways.. time to sleep. Really sleep. WOKE UP DURING THE WRONG STAGE! this morning.. ) : goodnights..