|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Another mother gave birth
HELLOOO~! (i always say this when i'm in primary6. thats what shwu ling said. lol! how cute.. x))
anyways.. today's... JOANNE LEE'S BIG DAY! *screams* YOU PONTENG-ED today too! T_T Let me say something about youu. :O:O! You read ALOT. Fiction, non-fiction, fantasy etc but you're one frigging anti-romance girl. -_- You scream ALOT too. Like me.. You have to learn to stop screaming.. Especially before exams and quizes. You're a Gaia fan. (what so nice about this game anyway!) You look like Evonne the first time i saw both of you. hahah. But you're so different from her lah. Your name sounds like a pro violinist! i've been longing to tell you this. BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO MUSIC. AhhHHH! :'( so it's really hard to speak in music language. ): please go and listen to some music. dont say its ugly! *sangat hurt tau! & AnQi's favourite pose, the ahhhh pose.* You're my no.2 hero! <3 (no.1 hero you cannot see this) she did the whole poster assignment(?) But we did help right.. lol. just not that much. just the C&P part. :// and yesterday's quiz was... really miraculous. lol! we got.. the LOWEST MARK. -_- Really Sorry,Sorry *inside joke*! We shall not sit near the wall next time, JOEE! She doesn't let us 'refer' to our notes during quizes. but we still do it. -.- but ohh WE DID NOT REFER TO ANY NOTES YESTERDAY! YAY! I did give your present right! The awesomeness of CHICKEN RICE. and you gave me half of your rice. -_- guai bu de ni jiang sou la. I can't think of anything else right now. Okay lahh. I'm gonna STUDY ECONS AND PSYCHO NOW OKAY. :D It feels so good to be alone..
I have my whole house to myself. <3 |

