|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
The Singapore trip was wayy better then genting's. Went to Singapore last wednesday. (: Came back on Friday. Shopped like madd. BUT I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING. okay.. maybe i did. bought a few tops. dang! the earrings were SUPER SUPER ZUPER ZE PRETTY! T_T regretted not buying them. Xindi bought a red ribbon earring. woo.. cute! ahh. Wanted to go to Bugis on friday but mom wants me to go back before 12.30.-_- how to shop lah like that! So went to Hou Gang mall lo. -_- ate FISH BALL SOUP. BAHAHA. Was thinking of FISHBALLs on thursday night. lol Just came back. (: LUNCH WAS YUMMY! TOMYAMMM ahhh! I slept almost the whole day(monday). Paid RM42 bucks to SLEEP. who cares. -_- wasnt feeling well. So slept after a few rounds of games. The gang came back around 7.30 and we bath( & yes we bathed together! are you NUTS?! do you think we will bath together. go get a life if you think so. ) went for dinner and walked and sat on those lamo rides to kill time. and went back to the hotel. AND THERE GOES POKER and MAHJONG. :) ! Slept around 3.. I guess that was about it... what a productive holiday i had. _____________________ And you're asking me why pain's the only way to hapiness.
- |

