Another day has gone..
Me: At college i use pencil more than pen
Me: Deng

XinYi: I hold colour pencil more than blue pen
XinYi: I don't care the teacher, exam time i use other colour

Me: LOL HOLD.....
Me: Tonight im gonna hold the pen while i sleep
Me: So that it can balance back
Me: Each night i hold the pen
Me: Then it will exceed the pencil la?

XinYi: ...... *speechless*




Me adalah GC.
XinYi adalah XINYI LOH. macam ni pun tak tau ke..


Anyways.. Just came back from Wei Hsiung's HOUSE(effing hate the word CRIB, wanna act yeng but sounds like some NUB word.(: PEACE!) Watched Final Destination 2 on TV2. :O and ate CRAPS. Bought them from the Sungei BESI's night market. Chean Lee stayed over at whs. They went to McDonalds?! siao. -.-


Becareful wei hsiung! dont let Cl the GAY 'attack' you. (:






This month's a daunting month.
sighs..




It's really tough for me kay!
You think that i dont want to do well?!

Yes. ITS ALL MY FAULT.
DAMN.
I'm so stupid that i even agreed to do THIS.


Please. Help. Me.

-