|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
you make me fall for you over and over again..
Wilhelm Kempff..You're THE CHOOSEN ONE. Very funny.. bahaa. When to whack some shuttlecock yesterday and my butt and arm IS aching! ): yes! MY BUTT IS ACHING! *AHH* dai lou man's stamina darn geng lor. can play 2 hours non stop. and he's STRONG. :P not to mention.. JANICE! MORE GENG. BANG BANG SANG! (cantonese) HAPPY(Harry) POTTER. Aint that great. it was superficial. (crapping. yes, i am) Harry Potter vs Voldemort. RAP. tmrw's audition. sing? should i? 1. Hopelessly Devoted To You. ( heck, if i sing this WOULD ANYONE KNOW?!) 2. This land Is Mine. ( there should be a handful of people who knows this?) 3. See The Sun.( same goes here) 4. Take A Bow. ( this should be quite easy ehh) I listen to songs that my friends won't listen to. They listen to songs that i dont really admire. Composers nowadays just crap all the way. No rythm. No music. No feelings. No emotions. Just screamings. Eg.. what the phuck, kiss my sugar, kiss my butt, lick my this, eat my that. Talk like pro ah? I bukan pro kay.. just giving mua opinion... They dont know how to appreciate music. ): anyways.. でGod Knowsを吹いてみたYui - Againciaoz. xoxo xinyi |

