He's
..really pretty.


Guitar.
Drums.
Piano. Somewhat okay.


Has all the 'wants'.

I likey.

But.. There's always a BUT. Why is there always but(s)..

Poignancy's all over me..




haha. was happy k!
__________________________



ELEVATE.

Hello there. The top part's to me and myself. If you understand, good for you. If you don't... I shall say that i dont know how to express myself. Even tho i tell em, they wont get it. Hah! So, it's my prob. Like Nat says. When she said that. I thought about for quite some time and it's still in my head.. I'm the one with the problem. Not others.

Antisocial that is?
Rayna and me. But she's better.



Anyways..

Elevate 09 was one freakishly awesome. :) Had FUN. You know there's a moment where everyone stands in front and surrender themselves to Him? That was the best moment i ever had. Shoot. I teared. You guys wont believe that would you? But.. oh well.. i did my part. I love what i do. It's just that THAT THING that is bothering me. Alot. I guess we have to go thru that. Just a few more months till i'll be able to pursue what i want(?) If can ever pass. I'm ranting again am I? That's one of the problem with me!!


Me dont know how to speak no more.. ):






I am more than I know myself to be.