|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Lameness.... :)
Joanne says:eh, you got joanne tong's email ah? but i all repeat de la, no other points ♪ xinyi. ツ Sugar Plum Fairy. says: have you go find in the ms email -- Joanne says: ms? oh oh, i delete liao... ♪ xinyi. ツ Sugar Plum Fairy. says: wth la DELETE AA APA RAWR RAWRRRRRRRRRRR Joanne says: i ask my sis lo ♪ xinyi. ツ Sugar Plum Fairy. says: *BITE BITE BITE********* Joanne says: no need to rawr ♪ xinyi. ツ Sugar Plum Fairy. says: RAWYAM RAWYMMRRMRMRMR RJMRMAMRMARMR Joanne says: I POKE WAN AH!!! ♪ xinyi. ツ Sugar Plum Fairy. says: POKE LA I NO SCARED HAH! Joanne says: - poke poke poke- ♪ xinyi. ツ Sugar Plum Fairy. says: OUCH OUCHH. (yousolame ) Joanne says: muahahahahah so what?! huh! ♪ xinyi. ツ Sugar Plum Fairy. says: because you're so lame thats why im your friend. Joanne says: hah! its the oher way around la. moi is zzz-ing. Hm.. tmrw ada presentation. macam mana?! belum habis report. HOHO. i dah done my part. RAWR. Checked my eye. Dont know what's wrong with it. sigh.. am going to the hospital to check by this week. :) PEACE. |

