|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Who makes you feel
I don't touch you the way I used toI don't call and write when I'm away. We don't make love as often as we did do But listen and think when I say it. Who makes you feel the way that I make you feel. Who loves you and knows you the way I do. Who touches you and holds you quite like I do. Who makes you feel like I make you feel. I don't mind if you come home late. I don't ever ask you where you've been. I just assume there's a problem will you tell me. Being weak when I am strong. Being seen, who you are. Being sad and love's not alone. Some box.. CREDITS - GC. XINYI. I know you're freakking laughing here!! So stop laughing. RAWR! |

