|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
:)
15th September 2009 I FREAKING PASSED MY VIOLIN EXAM!! YAY!! I'm so so so soooo lucky! xx __________________________________________________________________ 37: '' Eh.. Edmund and you take picture ahh?" GC! Thanks for the post. :P AHAHAH.XY: " ehhh? edmund?! he where got so tall! -.-" But there's one thing. when you talk to anyone and it's all just rants, he/she would be really annoyed! I get really annoyed when anyone complaint to me about anything or everything especially about something puny. Then he/she WILL have that impression that you dont love what you're doing and you're just complaining. Therefore, i dont want people to have that impression on me! I think my life in sec's more fulfilling. As you say my sec life is more colourful. ahahha! Every single day i wake up, i'll /think what i have to do. just because i dont want to mess everything up. Life is gonna be tough. WE just have to do well in college and that'll help us in our future. A bonus ehh? yes, it is. People nowadays still dont have a stable life and they work day and night just to feed their families. But it's still not enough! In conclusion, I'm learning how not to complain! It aint crap OK! :D thanks loads. really. (: |

