Happy happy happy.

Very happy indeed.


This is the second day in Tokyo, Japan. (As if you guys dont know -.-)

Oh well..

First day was crazy. Once we reach the airport, we tried finding our way to the hotel. So 6 of us took the “KTM” to Kachidoki. It took 1.5hours to get there. I was so sleepy that I slept everywhere I go. I didn’t sleep much in the plane. The ride was rather bumpy. Anyways we reach our destination in 3 hours. Sibeh long. We ate around 11 something and started walking and walking to I don’t know where. And took loads of pictures. :D And yeah when back and sleep. :D

The next morning, TODAY, we went to the fish market and had breakfast. FRESHNESS. Woah, I tell you KL will not have these fishes. Lol. Did a lot of walking as usual, 12 hours. Yeah.. and im blogging now.


OI I DON’T WANT TO CRAP ABOUT THE TRIP ANYMORE IT IS SO BORING! You people earn your money and come here. You wont regret. :D Bring me. I’ll be your tour guide.


Connection kat sini banyak cepat!

Lameass.

Pictures? LATER LAA.

Goodnights human. She's nagging.