Never leave your heart alone - butterfly boucher

4 Reasons Unknown - The Killers. :) I.R!

You dont have to read this post. :)It's... what i like doing and i'm learning not to do this.


You see i haven’t been blogging properly because i have nothing to blog about. Life these days are really dull. Morning you wake up, brush teeth, grab your bag, go to the bus stop and wait for the bus and breath in SMOKE not fresh air. wth i could die of lung cancer but nobody cares. So should i? YES I SHOULD. But i can’t do anything right. Unless i go up to them and say '' Excuse me sir, could you stop smoking as you're shortening your life and people around you.'' And this group of bangle will look at me like an idiotic girl and maybe slap or whack me.


back to the topic..


After that, i get on the bus and stare outside the window and maybe sing along with the tune i know, get off the bus, walk across the streets, hopefully i'll reach college safe and sound because i dont cross the road well - i do not know how to cross the road. I almost break my foot last Tuesday. Thanks to the motorbike. I then stunned in the middle of the road for that few seconds and went up the shuttle bus. Reach college, go to class, Economics, damn this is the most boring subject on earth. MORAL STUDIES's waayyyy better than Economics. I went to lala land for a few minutes during Econs. & my day goes on like this..

Wake up -> college -> home -> eat -> sleep.

I go to piano class on Mondays, teach on Thursdays, violin class on Saturdays. I dont like going out to the mall, I prefer staying at home crap with my brothers and maid. My parents are always out especially my mom. I hardly see her, she's always out. My dad does all the sending, like he would get me a car. I dont think i want to ask for it. When he cant stand sending me, he'll do something about my transport. I always argue with my mom about my transport. wtf, only this thing makes me angry. I'm still learning to love walking.

Have you ever walk back home at 1am in the morning? Have you walk alone in the playground at 11pm? Have you walk through the alleys? Have you ever walk back feeling really sick? I mean really sick, can see stars already la. Have you guys walk your entire life?! From A to B and B to C and C to D and D to A. Do you understand the feeling of walking home alone late at night? IT'S DARN SCARY!! Nothing ever happen to me while walking home so late, maybe because i'm just lucky. Super damn lucky.

But only one thing can save me from this and that's TALKING TO SOMEBODY. Anyone would do. When i'm not happy, i would try to talk to anybody but i dont want to! Because complaining isnt good. Nobody likes listening to somebody complaint! But I sometimes I don’t know how to talk to. I’ll just keep them in the corner of my brain.


Period.